SELMA is a straight-cut fitted denim jacket that can also be worn as an over shirt. Dress her up or dress her down, anything goes with SELMA. Pair it with our TOYA polo top.
- 100% cotton - Japanese denim woven in the Okayama region, washed to achieve softness and a dark blue tone, medium weight
- Lining - 100% cotton, soft Italian denim, washed to achieve an indigo blue tone
- Buttons and slit detailing at the wrists
- Side pockets
- Metal jean style buttons with FJ logo
- Breast flap pockets
- Front placket closure
- Made in Bulgaria
- Straight cut
- European sizing
- Model is 176cm and is wearing a size 36
- Delicate washing inside out at 30°C
- While wearing your denim piece, the indigo dye might bleed out due to the natural characteristics of this fabric. Please take care when wearing with light coloured clothing.
- Tips: before the first wash, in order to fix the colour, immerse the piece for two hours in lukewarm water and white vinegar (we suggest two litres of water for half a cup of white vinegar).
Your package will be shipped by Bpost between Monday and Saturday. You can expect your package to be delivered within 1-4 days depending on your location.
All orders above 400€ are shipped for free. Returns are free of charge.
Shipping costs per package:
- Belgium: 5 €
- Europe: 8 €
- Rest of the world: 12 €
In case goods are shipped outside of Europe, costs of duty are to be effected by the receiver of the package.