BAIKO furoshiki bag
After their last trip in Japan, the twins have been inspired to bring back a keepsake: our own Furoshiki bag, made in our trademark Japanese denim. Also discover BAIKO Blue. To have a sneak peek of how the Furoshiki bag is tied, click here.
- 100% cotton - Japanese denim woven in the Okayama region, lightweight
- Stripes: light and dark blue, white, red
- Dimensions of tied bag: width: 55 cm, length: 40cm
Square piece of fabric: 1mx1m
- Delicate washing inside out at 30°C
- While wearing your denim piece, the indigo dye might bleed out due to the natural characteristics of this fabric. Please take care when wearing with light coloured clothing.
Tips: before the first wash, in order to fix the colour, immerse the piece for two hours in lukewarm water and white vinegar (we suggest two litres of water for half a cup of white vinegar).
Your package will be shipped by Bpost between Monday and Saturday. You can expect your package to be delivered within 1-4 days depending on your location.
All orders above 400€ are shipped for free. Returns are free of charge from the following countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, France, Germany, The United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Austria, Finland, Poland, Portugal, Greece, Ireland, The Czech Republic, Hungary, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
Shipping costs per package:
- Belgium: 5 €
- Europe: 8 €
- Rest of the world: 12 €
In case goods are shipped outside of Europe, costs of duty are to be effected by the receiver of the package.