MIKE cape coat
MIKE is a Japanese denim cape coat, in one size, and with a detachable hood, inspired by the features of a denim jacket. MIKE is a modern and unique varient to our more traditional indigo blue Japanese denim coats - this denim cape coat will get heads turning.
- 100% cotton - Japanese denim woven in the Okayama region, washed to achieve softness and a dark blue tone, heavyweight
- Detachable hood with drawstring
- Drawstring at the waist to provide shaping
- Side pockets
- Metal jean style buttons with FJ logo
- Breast flap pockets
- Front placket closure
- Interior buttons to hold arms in place
- Made in Bulgaria
- Wide fit
- One size
- European sizing
- Model is 176cm
- Delicate washing inside out at 30°C
- While wearing your denim piece, the indigo dye might bleed out due to the natural characteristics of this fabric. Please take care when wearing with light coloured clothing.
- Tips: before the first wash, in order to fix the colour, immerse the piece for two hours in lukewarm water and white vinegar (we suggest two litres of water for half a cup of white vinegar).