PHOEBE pants (Sold out)
PHOEBE pants are straight leg jeans and suit like in style. Made with Japanese blue denim to resemble workwear. PHOEBE are styled in a formal way, giving the impression of a relaxed but elegant look. Pair these jeans with the VIVIAN Japanese denim suit jacket for the completed outfit - dare to dress in denim from head to toe. Styled with our PALI polo top.
- 100% cotton - Japanese denim woven in the Okayama region, washed to achieve a workwear blue colour, medium weight
- Side pockets
- Back piped pocket with metal jean style button
- Belt loops
- Rivets at the pockets
- Made in Bulgaria
- Straight cut
- High waisted
- European sizing
- Model is 176cm and is wearing a size 36
- Delicate washing inside out at 30°C
- While wearing your denim piece, the indigo dye might bleed out due to the natural characteristics of this fabric. Please take care when wearing with light coloured clothing.
- Tips: before the first wash, in order to fix the colour, immerse the piece for two hours in lukewarm water and white vinegar (we suggest two litres of water for half a cup of white vinegar).