SELMA is a straight-cut fitted denim jacket that can also be worn as an over shirt. Dress her up or dress her down, anything goes with SELMA.
- 100% cotton - Japanese denim woven in the Okayama region, washed to achieve softness and a dark blue tone, medium weight
- Lining - 100% cotton, soft Italian denim, washed to achieve an indigo blue tone
- Buttons and slit detailing at the wrists
- Side pockets
- Metal jean style buttons with FJ logo
- Breast flap pockets
- Front placket closure
- Made in Bulgaria
- Straight cut
- European sizing
- Model is 176cm and is wearing a size 36
- Delicate washing inside out at 30°C
- While wearing your denim piece, the indigo dye might bleed out due to the natural characteristics of this fabric. Please take care when wearing with light coloured clothing.
- Tips: before the first wash, in order to fix the colour, immerse the piece for two hours in lukewarm water and white vinegar (we suggest two litres of water for half a cup of white vinegar).
Your package will be shipped by Bpost between Monday and Saturday. You can expect your package to be delivered within 1-4 days depending on your location.
All orders above 400€ are shipped for free. Returns are free of charge.
Shipping costs per package:
- Belgium: 5 €
- Europe: 8 €
- Rest of the world: 12 €
In case goods are shipped outside of Europe, costs of duty are to be effected by the receiver of the package.